(Bloomberg) -- SAP AG, the largest maker of enterprise-management software, will reach its 2015 sales target for Web-based software without more acquisitions after taking over Ariba Inc., its co-chief executive officer said.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!