Third-party management of private cloud systems, which accounts for 70 percent of the current market, is expected to increase over the next two years, according to “Private Cloud Customer Research,” a report from Technology Business Research. And, according to the report, managed private cloud will dominate as concerns about hybrid integration, complexity and security induce companies to use a systems integrator or private cloud vendor to save time and reduce costs.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!