Data locked in silos and the lack of a common customer identifier that could link accounts were to blame for JPMorgan Chase's failure to identify Bernard Madoff's massive fraud, according to an article in Wednesday's Wall Street Journal.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!