Security intrusions are becoming more costly for enterprises, according to a recent study by Ponemon Institute. The average consolidated total cost of a data breach rose 15 percent in the last year to $3.5 million, according to the institute’s ninth annual “Cost of Data Breach Study: Global Analysis,” sponsored by IBM.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!