In challenging economic times, anything that can save companies significant money is a hot topic, like cloud computing, which promises to reduce the costs of storing information and implementing applications. But companies that store information in the cloud without regard for how it will be secured and accessed may be setting themselves up for nightmares down the road. Any company utilizing cloud-based solutions should create granular e-discovery and security requirements before moving any information to the cloud.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!