It’s a familiar scenario: A customer calls a well-known Internet and phone service provider, enters their customer ID or billing number and their date of birth, and presses pound to indicate they are calling about an issue with their service. When a human representative finally answers the phone, the customer explains the situation and receives a resolution to the issue.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!