The year is 2060 and today our company’s time capsule, sealed back in the dark days of late 2009, was finally opened. In the capsule, we found, as you might expect, a treasure trove of old products, quaint logos and uniforms, and faded photographs of employees. But we also found some fascinating documents of the period: budgets, strategic plans, performance reports and, perhaps most interesting of all, letters written by executive managers addressed to the men and women who would be responsible for guiding the company’s performance in 2060.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!