It seems to me that there are two different perspectives for the use of performance management software (dashboards and such). There are the folks who really think deeply about performance management (like my friend Gary Cokins who just passed 100 monthly columns on Information Management) and those who seem to only care about performance monitoring.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!