After a few “tumultuous” years following the banking crisis, IT spending in the financial services industry is set to rise, according to new research from Ovum. The firm says there is a consensus across the capital markets, corporate banking and asset management that technology spending will grow between now and 2018, with overall financial markets spending exceeding $100 billion in 2018.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!