February 25, 2013 – North American insurers ranked product pricing (51 percent versus 39 percent in 2010), risk strategy (48 percent versus 38 percent in 2010) and reinsurance strategy (44 percent versus 34 percent in 2010) as the areas of their business most impacted by their evolving enterprise risk management (ERM) programs, according to a new Towers Watson survey.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!