June 21, 2012 – Only half of respondents to the “Financial Regulatory Survey,” from StoneRiver, have an enterprise risk management (ERM) process, and 23 percent of them said it’s not a formal process with reporting. An additional 12 percent are in the process of developing an ERM process.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!