January 28, 2013 – In revisiting Oracle’s cloud roadmap, President Mark Hurd and EVP Thomas Kurian on Monday also pulled back the curtain on a few upcoming plans with enterprise deployment offerings. On a call with the media Monday, the two executives also addressed questions on the declining hardware market and the returns from nearly four-year-old, $7.4 billion deal for Sun Microsystems.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!