September 15, 2010 – The Federal Health Architecture initiative in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Mayo Clinic will host the CONNECT Code-A-Thon to continue work on the CONNECT open source gateway software that aids in linking to the emerging nationwide health information network.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!