Drop in at a branch of OneUnited Bank and you will see staffers roaming branches armed with iPads loaded with real-time information about their walk-in customers — their recent calls to the call center, open loan referrals, and online, mobile, branch and ATM transactions. With all that information right at their fingertips, the bank's sales representatives are able to quickly identify each person's recent complaints or any potential financial needs that have not been met, and make relevant suggestions.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!