The Internet of things is poised to redefine the customer experience, and could offer insurers the opportunity to redefine and reimagine insurance product creation, distribution, services, pricing, data and analytics and business metrics, according to “The Internet of Things: Creating a Connected World – Disrupting and Transforming Business and Revenue Models,” a white paper from Strategy Meets Action, an insurance technology consultancy.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!