Threats to the security and privacy of patient data in the U.S. healthcare system are increasing, healthcare organizations continue to struggle with the increasingly complex federal and state privacy and security regulations, and many, if not most, providers have experienced a data breach.
Why You Need A Chief Information Security Officer
APR 16, 2014 3:24pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017