Threats to the security and privacy of patient data in the U.S. healthcare system are increasing, healthcare organizations continue to struggle with the increasingly complex federal and state privacy and security regulations, and many, if not most, providers have experienced a data breach.
Why You Need A Chief Information Security Officer
APR 16, 2014 3:24pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions