The real value coming out of the big data hype machine for most businesses is better analytics on a more local level, causing users to try a bit harder to gain insight from the data already available
Why Big Data Hype is Good for Everyone
DEC 5, 2013 2:42pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries