Wearables lend themselves well to quick banking updates, simple transactions and voice commands, and they're poised for wider adoption, with numerous products, including Apple's iWatch, soon to hit the market.
Why Banks Should Experiment More with Wearable Computers
AUG 6, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event