Wearables lend themselves well to quick banking updates, simple transactions and voice commands, and they're poised for wider adoption, with numerous products, including Apple's iWatch, soon to hit the market.
Why Banks Should Experiment More with Wearable Computers
AUG 6, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine