The agreement, which will result in more than 100 industry-specific enterprise apps, will significantly change how banking, healthcare, insurance and other markets operate.
What IBM-Apple Partnership Really Means for Businesses
JUL 18, 2014 2:15pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions