An excerpt from the book, Secrets of Analytical Leaders: Insights from Information Insiders, by Wayne Eckerson, where he explores the right people, organization, architecture and data for your business analytics program
What are the Keys to Analytical Success?
JAN 15, 2013 7:05am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question