Jim Smith, head of the digital channels group at Wells Fargo, recently set up an internal lab to study uses of data science to drive customer experience, prevent fraud and develop customer insights.
Wells Fargo's Jim Smith Sets Up a Big Data Lab
JUN 9, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017