The biggest maker of software that lets computers run different operating systems agrees to buy AirWatch to add enterprise mobile management and security services.
VMware to Buy AirWatch for $1.54 Billion in Mobile Tech Deal
JAN 22, 2014 10:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016