The biggest maker of software that lets computers run different operating systems agrees to buy AirWatch to add enterprise mobile management and security services.
VMware to Buy AirWatch for $1.54 Billion in Mobile Tech Deal
JAN 22, 2014 10:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions