The biggest maker of software that lets computers run different operating systems agrees to buy AirWatch to add enterprise mobile management and security services.
VMware to Buy AirWatch for $1.54 Billion in Mobile Tech Deal
JAN 22, 2014 10:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event