Kana has about 900 customers, including some already in the 10,000-customer Verint base, and the software makers will work on joint products to improve operating efficiency and workforce performance, the companies said.
Verint to Buy Kana for $514M to Complement Technology
JAN 6, 2014 1:59pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event