Kana has about 900 customers, including some already in the 10,000-customer Verint base, and the software makers will work on joint products to improve operating efficiency and workforce performance, the companies said.
Verint to Buy Kana for $514M to Complement Technology
JAN 6, 2014 1:59pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017