The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, the largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services in the United States, has launched a big data analytics project that the organization says will enable it to predict and, in many cases, prevent heart attacks and others catastrophic health events.
Using Big Data To Help Seniors Live Well
SEP 3, 2014 11:12am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016