The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, the largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services in the United States, has launched a big data analytics project that the organization says will enable it to predict and, in many cases, prevent heart attacks and others catastrophic health events.
Using Big Data To Help Seniors Live Well
SEP 3, 2014 11:12am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine