The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, the largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services in the United States, has launched a big data analytics project that the organization says will enable it to predict and, in many cases, prevent heart attacks and others catastrophic health events.
Using Big Data To Help Seniors Live Well
SEP 3, 2014 11:12am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds