The State of Rhode Island is receiving weekly, de-identified prescribing data from pharmacies across the state enabling epidemiologists to track cases of H1N1 influenza
State Uses Script Data to Track Flu
OCT 27, 2009 3:02am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event