The average enterprise does not have nearly enough policies for data management, and this famine of policies has an enormous detrimental impact on the way the average enterprise manages its data.
The Policy Famine in Data Management
JUN 19, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event