Companies have more data than they think, they need less data than they think, and predictive models consistently outperform human decision-making abilities.
The Fall of Intuition-Based Decisions and Rise of Little Data
SEP 2, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016