The current premise is that the more data an organization can access and analyze, the greater the insights that can be acted upon so focus on data, data and more data. This approach loses sight of NO Data ...
The Big Data, No Data Paradox
OCT 11, 2013 3:37pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event