John Tricas said he heard opportunity knocking and learned networking software two decades ago, when it was the next big thing. Now he senses a similar opening as the health-care overhaul law takes effect.
Tech Workers Sense Opportunity as Health Care Law Kicks In
NOV 28, 2012 10:40pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence