Warnings about the Svpeng malware that targets cellphones are proving to be unwarranted panic, skeptics say. Others argue that it is too early to ignore this powerful new strain of mobile malware that has stolen the financial data of customers elsewhere in the world.
Svpeng Malware: Empty Threat or Cause for Alarm?
JUN 24, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions