Warnings about the Svpeng malware that targets cellphones are proving to be unwarranted panic, skeptics say. Others argue that it is too early to ignore this powerful new strain of mobile malware that has stolen the financial data of customers elsewhere in the world.
Svpeng Malware: Empty Threat or Cause for Alarm?
JUN 24, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016