Spending was subdued, as clients took advantage of intense service provider competition and cheaper cloud computing and as-a-Service offerings to reduce their service delivery costs.
Survey: More Than Half of Insurers Outsourced in 2013
JUL 9, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds