While 86 percent of surveyed health care CEOs believe technological change will transform their businesses over the next five years, only 25 percent have started or completed changes to make their companies more innovative.
Survey: Health Care CEOs Ill-Prepared for Technological Advances
MAR 5, 2014 3:10pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine