The proposed rule to strengthen the HIPAA privacy and security rules imposes on subcontractors to business associates the same responsibilities - and liabilities - of business associates in securing the integrity and confidentiality protected health information
A New Security Ball Game for Subcontractors?
JUL 12, 2010 7:28am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds