Sales of new software licenses rise 12 percent; numbers seen as a sign that SAPs strategy of taking on Oracle and Salesforce.com in mobile and on-demand software is working.
SAP Lifts 2012 Revenue Target As License Sales Top Estimates
OCT 24, 2012 11:09am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions