Sales of new software licenses rise 12 percent; numbers seen as a sign that SAPs strategy of taking on Oracle and Salesforce.com in mobile and on-demand software is working.
SAP Lifts 2012 Revenue Target As License Sales Top Estimates
OCT 24, 2012 11:09am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries