When it comes to data accuracy and abstractions, each dimension is a complex area with its own logical structure, specific problems and special methods
Rethinking the Dimensions of Data Quality
JAN 22, 2013 8:55am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes