Though analytics can be descriptive and predictive, today most healthcare organizations are users of descriptive analytics, leveraging reporting tools and applications to understand what has already happened in the past to classify and categorize historical data.
Predictive Analytics Continue to Elude Healthcare
JUL 16, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event