Though analytics can be descriptive and predictive, today most healthcare organizations are users of descriptive analytics, leveraging reporting tools and applications to understand what has already happened in the past to classify and categorize historical data.
Predictive Analytics Continue to Elude Healthcare
JUL 16, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence