Data locked in silos and the lack of a common customer identifier that could link accounts were to blame for JP Morgan Chase's failure to identify Bernard Madoff's massive fraud, according to an article in Wednesday's Wall Street Journal.
Poor Data Management Blinded Chase to Madoff Fraud: WSJ
JAN 13, 2014 1:42pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions