Data locked in silos and the lack of a common customer identifier that could link accounts were to blame for JP Morgan Chase's failure to identify Bernard Madoff's massive fraud, according to an article in Wednesday's Wall Street Journal.
Poor Data Management Blinded Chase to Madoff Fraud: WSJ
JAN 13, 2014 1:42pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017