P.F. Chang's China Bistro, a chain of Asian-themed restaurants, said it's investigating whether it was the target of a data breach following a report that stolen customer data had appeared online.
P.F. Chang's Investigating Whether Chain Was Hit by Data Breach
JUN 11, 2014 6:59pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions