The Patient Privacy Rights consumer advocacy coalition is calling on the HIT Policy Committee, a federal advisory board mandated under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, to set the bar high for privacy as the government implements the law's health IT provisions
Privacy Group Calls for High Bar
SEP 24, 2009 5:51am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event