Under a seven-year contract, terms of which were not disclosed, the Chicago-based consultancy will manage applications and infrastructure, including applicable data centers, networks, help desks and data support
Stanford Outsources to Accenture
SEP 3, 2010 1:48pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event