Federal Health Architecture initiative and the Mayo Clinic will host the "code-a-thon" to continue work on the CONNECT open source gateway software that aids in linking to the emerging nationwide health information network
CONNECT Open Source Advocates to Gather
SEP 15, 2010 5:53am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes