Using new technology from Salesforce, the Boston bank is arming staffers with real-time customer data in a bid to increase wallet share, speed up decisions and help it handle problems quickly and efficiently.
OneUnited Deploys New CRM Tool to Drive Sales, Improve Service
MAY 15, 2014 10:35pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event