The plan - issued last week by an agency of the Commerce Department - establishes a set of best practices for banks and other companies that support critical infrastructure to raise their cybersecurity game.
Why Obama's 'Voluntary' Cybersecurity Plan May Prove Mandatory
FEB 18, 2014 10:25am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence