A new breed of CFO is putting greater emphasis on taking a forward-looking approach to the rest of the business, and driving growth through sharper insights from data, which increasingly are provided on a near real-time basis, according to analysis from Accenture and Oracle. In their report, “Empowering Modern Finance: The CFO as Technology Evangelist,” the firms made this assessment based on a survey of 1,275 respondents — 975 senior finance and 300 non-finance executives
New Breed of CFOs Advocates of Technology
MAR 20, 2014 4:00pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event