By 2015, 1.3 billion or 37 percent of the global workforce will be at least partially mobile; U.S. leads mobility penetration
IDC Affirms Mobile Worker Population Growth
JAN 6, 2012 4:58pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries