Newly appointed Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella, in an effort to reignite growth, is reportedly shuffling management and putting former political operative Mark Penn in the new role of chief strategy officer,
Microsoft Is Said to Shake Up Staff With Penn’s Appointment
MAR 3, 2014 12:51pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event