Microsoft Corp. Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella touted new products at an event in San Francisco for the third time in as many weeks, part of an effort to re-establish the software maker as an innovator.
Microsoft CEO Nadella Unveils Data-Analysis Tools for Companies
APR 17, 2014 1:23pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016