In a new letter to the industry updating federal activities, David Blumenthal, M.D., national coordinator for health information technology, explains why 'meaningful use' of electronic health records is the crux of the Medicare and Medicaid incentives in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Blumenthal Hints at Meaningful Use
OCT 5, 2009 5:01am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event