Over half of Americans blame Target and Neiman Marcus for the recent data breaches suffered by their customers and think merchants should prevent future incidents, according to a national survey commissioned by Feedzai
Many Americans Blame Merchants for Data Breaches: Survey
MAR 18, 2014 6:38pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries